Consultancy work requests are currently open.
Speaking requests are currently open.
Whether you’re looking for a strategic consultant or need someone who’s able to enrich your event by speaking – you’ve come to the right place.
With more than a decade of professional experience I’m always happy to provide in-depth analysis of your operational and strategic resources, structures and organizational needs. As a consultant, I value honest and direct communication. My offers include:
- Status quo analysis of your operations, human resources, strategies
- Interviews with employees and management on the organizational, personnel and strategic direction
- Strategic recommendations based on existing or performed SQ analysis and/or interviews
- Workshops with management and workforce to implement future strategic approaches & solutions
- Diversity & awareness training and individual coaching
- Improvement of your hiring and retention process in the form of lectures, seminars and workshops
I’m a passionate speaker who always aims to make my talks fun, interesting and valuable. My topics range from the habitus of tech and digital elites to personal networks and hiring to fandoms and popculture.
Upcoming talks & events:
- Plot, what plot? How fanfictions changed the consumption of porn. | re:publica 2016 | May 2nd-4th, Berlin
- „I know just the person!“ – networks and hiring in tech | The Lead Developer Conference 2016 | June 23rd, London
- …coming soon!
Past talks & events (excerpt):
- The utilization of connections (German) | Frauenbarcamp 2016 | March 12th, Berlin
- #hashtaghabitus | nebenan
- “Big Data and us: Is a free digital society possible?” | ZEIT Zukunftscamp
- I will go down with this ship: fandoms & fans | re:publica
- Get real, Netzgemeinde | re:publica
- Wir und unsere Luxusprobleme | openmind
Besides public speaking I also do a fair amount of panel & workshop moderation for different organizations. Let’s talk!